Edited, August 2010: all the kittens have moved to their new homes, except for Albert, the white Siamese, that we decided to keep.
We found the best homes and humans for our kittens, or, actually – they found us. However it was, I know for certain that all of our little sweethearts are and will continue to be very loved and spoiled at their new owners.
July 2010: Our homepage is up, and the ads are out.
Here is the link to the ‘Buy a kitten from us’ page – in Swedish, and here in English! The kittens can move to their new owners in the middle of August 2010 at earliest.
Jossan and kittens, four weeks old
Our kittens are delivered:
– At least 12 weeks old, weighing at least 1 kg
– With a pedigree, registered i SVERAK (FIFe)
– Vaccinated twice
– Id-marked with a chip
– Had a health checkup within a week before they move to their new owner
– Insured against hidden defects for 3 years (not to be confused with the health and life insurance, you should insure your new kitten yourself, as soon as it moves in with you!)
– Given a lot of love, care and contact during their first 3 months of life
– Fed with high quality food (we prefer raw food for our cats, of the best quality)
– We will always be available to advise you and help you with our support and knowledge. Our love and care for kittens we breed started even before they were born, and will last as long as they live.